Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lazy Day Hair

I know EVERYONE has one of those days where you just don't feel like doing ANYTHING to your hair, and this day was one of those days!

It was a weekend and two days before wash day so I came up with this low manipulation hairstyle until wash day.






How did I do this?

  1. I spritzed my hair with water from my spray bottle, added a little bit of Jane Care Solutions Leave in Conditioner, and a little of my whipped Shea Butter Mix.
  2. I parted my hair down the middle and did two big braids going straight down on each side.
  3. I then put a little more whipped Shea Butter on the ends and secured them using bobby pins.
  4. To go out, I simply put on one of my beanies and I was good to go.

Happy Growing,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment