Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Guess Who's Back!!!

I am officially back from my hiatus!

I know it has been months, but I was busy with projects and presentations to complete my degree and other things that was going on at the time. 

As for updates, I have completed my Master's degree and the best news of all, I was successful in my mid-point weight loss goal of 40 pounds (30 more to go)

Here are few pictures of my weight loss accomplishments thus far:

30 lb weight loss:
 40 pound weight loss:

The new me:


What can you expect from Aver Beauty?
  • More Natural hair updates, styles, and advice
  • Weight loss tips and healthy recipes
  • Product Reviews 
  • Fashion Finds and Style Tips
  • Anything that I find interesting and worth sharing :)





3 comments:

  1. Nice, great weight loss! Great to see another Bahamian blogger. Check out my blog...


    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I checked out your blog and I love it. I subscribed to it :) Thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for more tips and recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete