Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weight Loss Update

Heyyyy,

I know I have not posted in a while but I am here and I am BACK with a weight loss update. I have lost (since starting my journey) a total of 82 pounds and I am 8 pounds away from my Goal Weight and 13 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight.

Here are some before and after pics:






I really hope this inspires you to join me on this health journey.

Keep in mind that there is no magic pill or potion that will make you loose weight and keep it off!. It is about lifestyle change! You have to be willing to work out at lease 35- 60 min 4-5 days out the week ( i normally do 5-6) and eat healthy. My next post will be tips on how to change your eating habits to more healthy ones and break your meals into 5 meals a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment