Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet Potato Hash

Heyyy Readers,


My Meatless Month is going great so far (11 days in) and to be honest I really don't miss meat that much. I have been coming up with some great alternatives and recipes, one of them I will share with you today.


This recipe was inspired by Chef Ahki on Facebook. Click here for a look at her own, mine is a bit different.


Here is a picture of my sweet potato hash




The recipe is as follows (I do not really measure ingredients)

  • 4 Sweet Potato (Cubed----I did not have enough so I had to use Russet as well)
  • coconut oil
  • onion
  • sweet pepper
  • Italian seasoning
  • salt
  • black pepper
  • tablespoon garlic
I boiled the potatoes until they were tender.

Then i sauted the onion and sweet pepper the onions were translucent.

Add the potatoes and the remaining  ingredients to the skillet and let it cook for about 10min

Hope you enjoy the recipe and if you try it let me know how it comes out.


3 comments:

  1. Please do and let me know how it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can you do a sample meal list you would do on a regular day. regarding the five meals a day plan.

    ReplyDelete