Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Natural Hair High Bun

Heyyyy Loves,


I know that I have not updated you with a style in a while, so this is the style that I have been wearing this week. Keep in mind that these are pictures of the style after 5 days.




To achieve this style I washed my hair, blow dried it and put it in a ponytail. I used the Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel to smooth down my hair (I used a lot of gel!...lol) and I tied a satin scarf on my head over night to smooth it even more.


In the morning I used a half of the pack of Afro Kinky Hair extensions in 1B to create the bun. Click here to see a tutorial on how the bun was made.


This is my second attempt at this and I LOVE this style! To preserve it I tie my hair with a scarf and night and then put on a satin bonnet. Since I work out about 5-6 mornings a week, I usually put gel on my hair after I work out and tie a satin scarf on my head while I shower and get ready. 


Hope you enjoyed this style and if you try it let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment