Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

365 calorie Breakfast Parfait

Breakfast Parfait


I got a bit tired of making smoothies or eating cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, so I decided to try something different.




 Here is a picture of what I came up with (I am in no way a food photographer so excuse the mess on the sides of the bowl :) )


Ingredients :
1/2 cup Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt
4 digestive biscuits (light)
1/2 cup raspberries
1/4 cup blueberries



  1. I first placed the digestive biscuits in a ziploc bag and smashed it to make crumbs
  2. I then layered the bottom of the dish with half the amount of crumbs
  3. I then placed a layer of 1/4 cup yogurt
  4. After that I placed a layer of 1/4 cup raspberries and 1/8 cup blueberries
  5. I then repeated step 3, 1, and 4 in that order

Hope you enjoy,


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to eat healthy lately, but Like you i have grown tired of having smoothies everyday. I think i'll give this recipe a try.
    http://www.dreammua.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it a try and let me know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete